lunareism: (all the lights burn red)
LUNARE(clipse) ([personal profile] lunareism) wrote2011-10-11 12:26 pm

it's the broken neck bitch, isn't it? I just knew it.

That scary, high-pitched noise I heard did not scare me.  Nope.  I am not sitting here, in my fuzzy blanket going,"OHMYGOD, a ghost is going to get me"!

/sobs

Ghosts are scary, gais.

[identity profile] meowzy-chan.livejournal.com 2011-10-11 08:16 pm (UTC)(link)
Stop playing horror games, Lunare! XD

[identity profile] saturate.livejournal.com 2011-10-11 09:19 pm (UTC)(link)
BUT I CAN'T. i-it'd be like telling you to stop playing Tales games. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

[identity profile] meowzy-chan.livejournal.com 2011-10-12 05:02 am (UTC)(link)
True, but thinking I might be visited at any moment by Yuan is better than fearing I might be visited by a zombie goast ghost.

[identity profile] corrosionz.livejournal.com 2011-10-11 09:49 pm (UTC)(link)
Did you make a Grudge reference? DEAR GOD, NO! JUST NO! /flails and hides That movie...will forever scare the ever lovin' crap outta me! you poor thing!

[identity profile] saturate.livejournal.com 2011-10-12 07:40 pm (UTC)(link)
it's actually more of a reference to this



the fallen woman/scary bitch that falls out of the sky when you're not expecting it rather than scary bitch that crawls down stairs. but they're both equally frightening, and why i hate stairs.

[identity profile] corrosionz.livejournal.com 2011-10-12 07:41 pm (UTC)(link)
GOOD GOD. >.> Any chick that's after you/randomly appearing out of no where is no fun!